Officially BMW licensed Mini Cooper Mk1 car USB Flash Drive in red bodywork with white bonnet stripes.
It is for use with a desktop computer or laptop running Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or VISTA and a Mac with OS/X 10 or later.
The pen drive is a 1:48 scale die-cast metal model car accurate to the smallest detail including transparent windows, rotatable wheels, and illuminating headlights.
The USB connector is cleverly concealed inside the boot of the car - on the base is a handle which will automatically open the car boot and slide out the USB connector.
The memory stick holds 2 gigabytes of data and features front headlights which light up when the memory stick is connected to the computer.
It plugs directly into any USB port of your computer which will recognise the new drive instantly for use without the need for any device drivers.
- USB 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0 compliance support, plug and play
- Transferring rate up to 480Mbit per second
- Windows operating systems: Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
- Apple Mac operating systems; Mac OS/X 10 or later
- Data storage of 2Gb
- Comes with a 'USB extension cable' - this allows the Memory Stick to still be used with very think laptops
- Complete with full gift box packaging and instructions
- Dimensions (approx): 28mm (height) x 30mm (width) x 63mm (length)
1:48 scale die-cast metal model of a Mini Cooper Mk1
Red bodywork with white bonnet stripes and white roof
Holds 2 gigabytes (Gb) of data - USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 complaint
Windows 7, 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or VISTA or Mac with OS/X 10 or later
Fully licensed by BMW and British Motor Heritage (BMH)